The food belly bloat. Slender flat tummy one day and then "wha'Bam' your tummy is a full globe. For a common babe that suffers the belly bloat from eating a piece of Broccoli say no more....
Here are my top 10 Flat Tummy Secrets:
1. Eat small meals through out the day. Don't suddenly put your tummy in shock with a huge meal. It can't handle all the digestion in one sitting. Time out small meals all day long.
2. Drink water, hot water with lemon & cayenne pepper or green tea (unsweeten). Stay away from any carbonated drinks including newly marketed "Bai" 5 calorie drinks, Isopure, Naked Juice that contain artifical sugars. I don't care what sugar magic dust it is, 4 out of 5 times its probably causing your tummy to rumble in a bad way :|
3. Walk; Post meal go for a walk, don't sit in your gluttony ;]
4. Skip the bread basket. Don't go to dinner starving, before have a small healthy snack. I even sometimes eat a small spoonful of almond butter to seal my tummy.
5. Stand Tall and Stand more... Posture.. Posture. Have your abdominal always actively working with better posture, plus you burn more calories with standing as oppose to sitting on your bottom.
6. Curb your sweet tooth with Almond butter. When that tummy bloating sweet craving hits, try a small spoon of Almond Butter, your body can be lacking nutrients.
7. Go for high cardio workouts! Skip barre class and go to a high energy cardio kickboxing class or go for a sprint interval run.
8. Limit drinking. Alcohol intake is known to raise cortisol levels, sending fat straight to your belly.
9. Avoid Raw Cruciferous vegetables. Cruciferous Vegetables are: Broccoli, Brussels sprouts, Cabbage, Cauliflower, Kale, Collard greens. I live off these vegetables when I am not wearing a crop top :P ! These vegetables are my favorite, however they extremely high in fiber, which can be difficult for your body to break down. I easily get so filled by these vegetables and they make up 60% of my diet. However before a big event I avoid eating these vegetables for 2 days.
10. Sleep more. Skimping on sleep causes levels of the stress hormone cortisol to rise, along with levels of deep abdominal fat.
Tell us baby girls, how do you fight the food belly :[ ! Real issues, seriouslllllyyy
xo Rachel Donohue